KraZyMiKe's Blog

Monday, July 19, 2004

Blogging: Useful Information or digital noise?

So I started this blog. I had too. It seems like the geek thing to do. I have no idea who (if anyone) will read this.. or why, or what it means if they do, or don't.

With all these people "blogging" who has the time to read it all? Who would want to? I don't. Do you? (and if so... Why?)

I've seen lots of blogs some technical in nature and some personal. Who (other than your close friends) are interested in your personal life? I have yet to understand why people post most of the stuff they do.

Oh well, not my problem. Me... I doubt that I will post any details about my love life here or for that matter neither do I plan to waste any digital space with my daily menu or the previous days traffic conditions. ( I say that now but just wait!)

I'll confine my comments to what I am good at... ranting about stupid people, stupid companies, stupid products and stupid blogs. The little things that piss me off. At least that's the plan. So.. Welcome to my blog.